Sunday, January 22, 2012

8 Weeks (Again)

Hello Friends & Family,


Week 8 can be described in one word... Gas! This pregnancy is causing Sara to have so much of it that I'm contemplating moving into one of our guest rooms. I just hope the baby can't smell what I'm smelling. This week has also brought increased morning sickness, a rash on both of her hips, and heartburn. She hasn't had any cravings but instead is having trouble finding anything that sounds good to eat. I've become her personal short-order cook, custodian, and errand boy, but I love doing what I can to be involved!


Here's what's going on with the Tiddlywink in week 8: He/she is about the size of a kidney bean or raspberry (depending in whether legumes or fruit are your thing). Webbed fingers and toes are poking out of his/her hands and feet, eyelids practically cover his/her eyes, breathing tubes extend from the throat to the branches of the developing lungs, and his/her tail is just about gone (damn)!


That pretty much sums up our week. I'm off to get Sara some Tums! We will leave you with our weekly pictures...





Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment