Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sweaty Sara

Hey everybody!

Week 13 of this pregnancy is here and almost gone.  It has been an exhausting week.  I have been extremely busy at work and Sara left Wednesday morning for Evansville and is still there.  We are meeting back up in Terre Haute tomorrow to spend a weekend with family and attend Alysha's wedding.

Sara turned 30 on Sunday and we had fun hosting friends and family this past weekend.  At her age, she gets exhausted more easily than me (or it might just be the pregnancy).  She told me that during her presentations today, she was getting short of breath and sweating profusely when standing in front of her groups.  I thought it might have been a bad burrito, but her body was just acting up.  Needless to say, she did the rest of her presentations sitting down this afternoon and felt much better.

As for me, I am on dog duty back here in Indy.  I took them for a long walk tonight and watched some college basketball with them.  March Madness is here and I couldn't be happier!

Here are some interesting developments that ar going on with Tiddlywink this week:

Fingerprints have fully formed and veins/organs are clearly visible through his/her thin skin.  Tiddlywink's head makes up 1/3 of his/her body, but the body is now catching up.  Baby is 3 inches long and is about the size of a medium shrimp.

Here are Sara's pictures from Week 13:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment