Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Charlotte's web is almost spun...

Long time, no blog!

I promise it was worth the wait.  We are inching very close to this big day and couldn't be more excited.  We have been touring childcare locations, packing hospital bags, scheduling maternity and baby pictures, and practicing reading lots of children's books!  I love having an excuse to read these great books again. Not going to lie, I am looking forward to the trips to children museums and Disney movies in my future.

My beautiful wife is going to be such a great mother, I can't wait to see her with Charlotte!  We both are counting down the days to meet this little booger.  We are exactly one month from our due date now and our Doctor visits will be once a week from here on out.  This coming Wednesday we will have an Ultrasound to see if she is positioning herself head down (fingers crossed for Sara's sake!). 

The Bears play the Colts in Week 1 of the NFL season this year (Sept. 9th) so I have her Bears onesie, Bears hat, and Bears socks all laid out.  Charlotte and Andrew Luck will both be crapping their pants when they see the Bears Defense this year.  I just hope she craps at halftime.

Sara is still working every day, but has cut down her traveling and has been staying closer to home.  She has been experiencing contractions these past couple of days, but nothing too serious.  Charlotte is still moving around like crazy like she part of the Team USA Women's Gymnastics team.

I will try to be better about posting updates as we near the end of this awesome journey.  Please keep praying that everything continues to go well, we would really appreciate that.

This little girl is about to change my life, so please pray for me as I will eventually be the third smartest person in this family.  I seriously can't wait.

Here are some pictures to show how Sara's beautiful belly has grown in these last few weeks:











We can't wait to tell her about you Nana Mel!  (Thanks to Drew and Whitney for creating an unbelievable book to guarantee she never will!) 

We love and miss you Mom.  I feel your love everyday and know that you are still with us.


Talk to you guys soon!

Love,

Josh, Josh's Baby Mama Sara, & Miss Charlotte








No comments:

Post a Comment